- Dill may help provide protection against damaging free radicals and carcinogens.
- 4-6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges to garnish
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet that has been lightly rubbed with grapeseed oil. Lightly rub salmon as well with grapeseed oil.
- Season salmon with dill, salt, and pepper. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges, brown rice, and steamed or sauteed vegetables of choice.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine