AIP Banana Pudding
- 2 1⁄2 large bananas (or 3 small bananas)
- 1-14 oz can full fat coconut milk
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- 2 1⁄2 Tbsp grass fed gelatin
- Optional: 1⁄4 cup tiger nuts
- Optional: 1⁄4 cup coconut flakes
- In a small sauce pan, mash bananas then stir in coconut milk. Add in coconut sugar, salt, and 1⁄2 Tbsp gelatin. Allow the mix to sit for 3 minutes.
- Cook the mixture for 5 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat, then stir in 2 Tbsp gelatin.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, at least, to cool and set.
- Pour mix into bowls and top with coconut flakes and tiger nuts.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine