AIP Ginger Crab Stir Fry
Category Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Recipes
- 1/2 lb crab, wild caught
- 2 Tbsp ginger
- 1/3 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminios
- 1 small head broccoli
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1-1/2 cup cauliflower rice
- 1-1/5 Tbsp avocado oil, or coconut oil
- 1/2 avocado
- Steam broccoli, or bake, then set aside.
- Heat oil in a large wok, or pan. Add in cauliflower rice, carrots, broccoli, and salt, then stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add in crab, green onion, and ginger, then stir-fry until crab is fully cooked through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in coconut aminos, remove from heat, and serve immediately.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine