- 1 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 2 probiotic capsules
- 1 1⁄2 tsp Great Lakes gelatin
- Optional: 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- Dissolve gelatin in 1⁄4 cup of coconut milk and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the remaining coconut milk over low heat until the
- milk it hot.
- Next, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in gelatin mixture. Let the
- milk cool.
- Pour coconut milk into a mason jar. Open probiotic capsules and pour the
- powder into the mason jar. Stir in probiotics with a wooden spoon then cover
- with a cheese cloth and rubber band to seal.
- Place the mason jar in a corner at room temperature and let it sit for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, refrigerate yogurt.
- Spoon yogurt into a bowl and top with blueberries, strawberries, coconut flakes, or AIP approved toppings of your choice.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine