AIP Burger Bites
Category Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Recipes
- 1 lb ground grass fed beef
- 2 cups raw sweet potato, finely grated
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2-3 sprigs green onion, chopped fine
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Avocado
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 handful cilantro
Burger Bite Directions:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and thoroughly combine with your hands.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and slightly flatten them so they are about one inch thick in diameter (you’ll have about 20 balls).
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Place balls on the cast iron skillet and brown the balls on both sides (about 2-3 minutes per side).
- Place cast iron skillet in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when the burgers are cooked through.
- Note: If you do not have a cast iron skillet, remove burger bites from the pan and place on a cookie sheet to bake.
Avocado Dip Directions:
- Mash avocado in a bowl.
- Add in additional ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with burger bites.
One serving is 5 burger bites
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine