- 3 medium ripe bananas, smashed
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut butter
- 2 gelatin eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or vanilla bean powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt coconut oil and coconut butter in a small saucepan.
- Mix baking soda and sea salt together in a large bowl. Combine baking soda and sea salt with bananas, coconut milk, melted coconut oil and coconut butter, gelatin eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla into large bowl and mix well.
- Continue to stir batter and slowly pour in coconut flour until it is well combined.
- Line muffin pan with muffin tins. Pour mix into muffin tins and place in the oven.
- Bake for 28-32 minutes, or until they are firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a baking rack.
- Best when eaten warm. Store in the refrigerator.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine