Jump to recipe
This creamy pudding has all the warming flavors of pumpkin pie, but with 14g of protein per serving, it’s perfect for a satisfying, filling breakfast.
Pumpkin Pie Protein Pudding
- 1 can organic unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 6 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1 scoop RootFix Unflavored Paleo Protein
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg (omit or replace with mace for AIP)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup, plus more to taste
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place the coconut cream in a saucepan over low heat.
- Combine the protein powder with the spices and whisk into the warmed coconut cream until smooth.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup to taste, vanilla, and salt.
- Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with toasted coconut flakes, additional cinnamon, etc. if desired.
© 2022 GrassRoots Functional Medicine