These cakey, flavorful cookies are perfect for those times when you want something sweet that is AIP compliant. The Paleo Protein combined with the fiber and healthy fats in the coconut and whole-food carbs from the maple syrup and raisins makes them a balanced, satisfying snack.
Cinnamon Raisin Protein Cookies
Category Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Blog Recipes
- 1 scoop RootFix Unflavored Paleo Protein
- ½ c. coconut flour
- ¼ c. shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ c. unsweetened applesauce
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp raisins
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients separately.
- Mix together and stir in the raisins.
- Form into 8 cookies and place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine