- ¾ cup pumpkin
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ⅛ allspice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp stevia (or 1 tsp maple syrup)
- In a small saucepan, melt coconut oil and coconut butter over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Stir in pumpkin, spices, salt, and sweetener to the coconut oil mix.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper then pour mixture into pan.
- Place bars in refrigerator for 5 hours or until it firms. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Keep refrigerated.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine