- 3/4 cup zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 6-oz cod fillets
- 1 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 4 thin lemon slices
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- extra-virgin coconut oil
- to taste Himalayan pink salt
- to taste black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Arrange zucchini slices in a baking dish coated with coconut oil.
- Place fish over zucchini and sprinkle fish with basil, rosemary, lemon juice and salt.
- Arrange red bell peppers over fish, and top with lemon slices.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine