AIP Coconut Ginger Soup
Category Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Recipes
- 1-1/2 cup canned reduced fat coconut milk
- 4 cups bone broth, or chicken broth
- 2 tbsp cilantro, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken, cooked and cub
- Melt coconut oil in a large pot. Add ginger to oil and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, or until ginger begins to brown. Add in cilantro and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Slowly pour in coconut milk and chicken broth to the pot. Stir in salt, and coconut aminos and bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes then add in cooked chicken cubes. Let soup sit for 3 minutes then serve.
- Optional: top with green onion and cilantro.
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine