AIP Breakfast Taco
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 6 oz baked chicken, shredded
- ½ cup spinach, chopped thin
- ⅓ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 avocado, mashed
- ⅓ cup fresh basil, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Mix all shell ingredients together, except for avocado oil.
- Use a rolling pin to smooth out into a thin crust.
- Heat skillet to medium high heat, then add avocado oil.
- Transfer dough into a hot skillet, cook for about two minutes on each side or until it starts to bubble, then flip.
- Remove from heat onto a baking sheet. Broil for 1-2 minutes to crisp up.
- In a bowl, mix mashed avocado with basil and cilantro. Spread on taco shell, top with chicken and spinach. Fold and enjoy.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine