The GrassRoots Functional Medicine Team is seeking a Marketing Specialist to help grow our practice locally and online!
We are an integrative wellness practice in West Lebanon, New Hampshire that empowers people to reclaim their health by getting to the root cause of their symptoms.
Please watch this video to familiarize yourself with our approach and services:
The Marketing Specialist will help us strengthen current marketing initiatives, including our podcast, online store, email newsletter, and social channels, as well as brainstorm and implement new strategies.
- Maintain and help plan the marketing calendar (blog posts, podcast episodes, product promotions) based on marketing goals and seasonal initiatives
- Upload weekly content to our WordPress website (content provided by writer & podcast producer)
- Create email newsletters and email automations in ActiveCampaign
- Publish social media content to our Facebook and Instagram channels
- Review Google Analytics, Shopify reporting, FB & IG Insights, etc. to inform strategic planning
- Propose fresh strategies based on current trends and past campaign performance
- Make updates and optimizations to our Shopify eCommerce store
- Coordinate with our web development agency for major updates or issues with the website
- Two to five years of experience in online marketing
- Strong understanding of digital media and eCommerce best practices
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, and email platforms
- Exceptional critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Strong writing and proofreading abilities
- Basic design skills in Canva or Photoshop
- Passion for health and wellness
If you are optimistic, experienced, and have the desire to make a real difference within our community and healthcare system, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line Marketing Specialist.