The GrassRoots Functional Medicine Team is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to help grow our practice locally and online!
We are an integrative wellness practice that empowers people to reclaim their health by getting to the root cause of symptoms with advanced testing and targeted lifestyle strategies.
Please watch this video to familiarize yourself with our approach and services:
Our team is passionate about what we do, and we work hard to help as many people as possible achieve the wellness they deserve. We are highly collaborative, while valuing autonomy and a “get-it-done” mindset. Our team truly operates like a family and we love coming to work every day in our beautiful wellness center a mile from downtown Hanover. Perks include access to our wellness equipment (Peloton Fitness bike and tread, weights, infrared sauna and more!), supplement discounts, and Functional Medicine testing discounts.
The Marketing Coordinator will help us strengthen current marketing initiatives, including our podcast, online store, email newsletter, and social channels, as well as brainstorm and implement new strategies.
This is a part-time position with excellent opportunities for growth and advancement!
- Oversee the marketing calendar (blog, online trainings, product promotions, social) based on marketing goals and seasonal initiatives)
- Upload weekly content to our WordPress website (content provided by writer & podcast producer)
- Build email newsletters and email automations in ActiveCampaign
- Publish social media content to our Facebook and Instagram channels
- Review Google Analytics, Shopify reporting, FB & IG Insights, etc. to inform strategic planning
- Propose fresh strategies based on current trends and past campaign performance
- Make updates and optimizations to our Shopify eCommerce store
- Coordinate with our web development agency for major updates or issues with the website
- Two to five years of experience in online marketing
- Strong understanding of digital media and eCommerce best practices
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, and email platforms (ActiveCampaign, InfusionSoft, Klaviyo, etc.)
- Exceptional critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with a figure-it-out mentality
- Strong writing and proofreading abilities
- Basic design skills in Canva or Photoshop
- Passion for health and wellness
If you are optimistic, experienced, and have the desire to make a real difference within our community and healthcare system, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Marketing Coordinator.