- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup frozen blueberries or sliced strawberries
- ½ cup coconut flakes, chopped
- 2 scoops collagen powder
- 1 ripe banana, mashed banana
- In a medium saucepan, over low heat, mix all ingredients together, except for coconut flakes. Stir until the consistency is thick like oatmeal. Add more coconut milk if it is dry.
- In a separate skillet, over low heat, add coconut flakes and a dash of cinnamon. Toast for 1-2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Scoop into two bowls and top with coconut flakes.
© 2022 GrassRoots Functional Medicine