- 1 can Safe Catch tuna fish
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 sprigs green onion
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- Optional: 1 chopped date
- In a medium size bowl, mash avocado.
- Next, mix in tuna fish, salt, onion, lemon, and apple cider vinegar. Stir in celery and green onion, and dates (optional).
- Wash and pat dry romaine lettuce. Chop into bite sized pieces and mix in watermelon radish.
- Top lettuce with tuna fish mix, add additional olive oil and lemon, to taste, and enjoy!
© 2023 GrassRoots Functional Medicine