AIP Butternut Squash and Brussel Sprout Hash
- 1 lb Butternut Squash, cubed
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts, quartered
- 2 large Carrots, chopped
- 1 sprig Rosemary, chopped
- 1 cup Cranberries
- 1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 pieces Sugar-free Pederson Farm Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place veggies in a large bowl and season with oil, salt, coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in rosemary.
- Pour veggies into a large, oiled, baking dish.
- Cook bacon until lightly crisp. Cut into bite sized piece and add into baking dish with veggies.
- Cover baking dish with tin foil and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the baking pan from the oven, stir vegetables, and bake for additional 25 minutes, uncovered.
- Optional: broil for the last 5 minutes.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine