AIP Wild Caught Fish and Roasted Sweets with Chive Vinaigrette
- 8 oz white fish, wild caught
- 1 medium sweet potato, cubed
- A few sprigs thyme
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, place fish and drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil and sea salt. Bake for 7-12 minutes or until fish flakes.
- On a separate sheet pan, toss sweet potatoes with avocado oil, sea salt and thyme.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- In a bowl, whisk olive oil, apple cider vinegar, chives and sea salt together.
- Plate sweet potatoes, put fish on top and drizzle with vinaigrette.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine