- ½ cup can hearts of palm, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups baby portabella mushrooms, take stem off
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the hearts of palm with garlic powder, parsley and sea salt.
- On a sheet pan place mushroom caps and add a spoonful of the palm mixture to each mushroom.
- Then drizzle the mushroom caps with avocado oil and bake for 15 minutes. Check and make sure the caps are soft. Depending on the size and oven, they may need some more time
Free AIP & Paleo Holiday Recipes eBook
Enjoy (and even indulge in) the holidays while still protecting your health with these wow-worthy recipes!
Each one is free of gluten, dairy, corn, soy, and other inflammatory ingredients. Plus they’re perfect for sharing and are sure to impress at any potluck or family get together!