Holiday Party AIP Stuffed Mushrooms
- ½ cup can hearts of palm, diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cups baby portabella mushrooms, take stem off
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix the hearts of palm with garlic powder, parsley and sea salt.
- On a sheet pan place mushroom caps and add a spoonful of the palm mixture to each mushroom.
- Then drizzle the mushroom caps with avocado oil and bake for 15 minutes. Check and make sure the caps are soft. Depending on the size and oven, they may need some more time
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine