AIP Pickled Plum and Smoked Salmon Salad
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- Plum, sliced
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp green olives
- 2 Tbsp black olives
- ½ cup brussel sprouts
- 4 cups leafy greens, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Soak plum slices in a jar of apple cider vinegar overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix avocado oil and sea salt with brussel sprouts. Roast them whole for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once brussel sprouts are done, allow to cool. Then chop and mix with leafy greens, olives, sea salt and plum slices. Drizzle a bit of the apple cider vinegar the plum slices were soaking in on the salad.
- Plate the salad and top with smoked salmon slices and pickled plum slices.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine