AIP Curried Salmon
- 1 lb salmon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 tsp pink Himalayan salt, or sea salt
- 2 tsp curry
- 2 heads of bok choy, cut into thick strips
- 2 Tbsp olive oil 1 head cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, coconut aminos, 1 tsp sea salt, and curry.
- Rinse and pat dry the salmon filet.
- Line a glass baking pan with parchment paper. Place salmon, skin side down, in the pan and pour 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil over fish. Pour curry and coconut amino mixture over fish then bake in the oven for 14 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place bok choy on a baking sheet so it lays flat. Drizzle 1Tbsp olive oil over bok choy and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp sea salt. Bake for 8-12 minutes.
- While the fish and bok choy bakes, rinse cauliflower and remove stems.
- In a food processor, or high speed blender, pulse cauliflower until it creates a rice-like texture, about 10-20 seconds be careful not to over blend!
- In a pan, melt 1Tbsp coconut oil. Saute cauliflower rice for 4-6minutes. Add 1/4tsp salt to rice. Remove from heat and plate.
- Remove bok choy and salmon from the oven. Serve with cauliflower rice and enjoy!
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine