- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened carob
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca or arrowroot flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a liquid measuring cup or double boiler, heat coconut butter, coconut oil, and coconut milk
- until coconut butter melts.
- Remove from heat and transfer into a bowl. Combine pumpkin, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix in carob flour, coconut flour, and tapioca flour.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 baking pan and bake for 22-25 minutes, or until knife
- comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool, remove from pan, and enjoy!
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine