AIP Breakfast Hash
- 4 Slices sugar-free, AIP approved bacon
- 1 cup sweet potato, shredded
- 3 sprigs green onion
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 head lacto kale, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1⁄2 tsp turmeric
- Optional: Avocado
- Cook bacon in a cast iron skillet until crispy.
- Remove bacon from skillet, chop into small pieces, then set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook sweet potatoes for 3-4 minutes in the bacon grease. Once the
- sweet potatoes have softened, add in red onions and cook until they become
- Combine kale, green onions, and seasoning to the skillet and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add
- in the bacon, stir, and enjoy!
- Optional: Top with avocado.
© 2018 GrassRoots Functional Medicine